This policy applies to all individuals associated with Centre including staff, volunteers, and board members.
The Centre only collects, uses and discloses Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Offering and providing products and services to you
- For processing and administration of payroll and benefits for employees
- Confirming and assessing your eligibility for products and services
- Providing you with ongoing services, establishing and maintaining communication with you
- Compiling statistics
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements including complying with law or the requests of law enforcement agencies
- Notifying you or allowing affiliated companies to notify you of certain products or services offered by us and or our affiliated companies
- Your knowledge and consent of Centre's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is
critical. We rely on the following actions by you as indicators of your consent
- Your voluntary provision of personal information to us for the purpose of any of the above identified
- Your consent is given through authorized representatives such as legal guardian, agent or holder of a
power of attorney.
Subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may withdraw this consent at any time. In some cases refusing to provide certain personal information or withdrawing consent for LAC to collect, use or disclose your personal information could mean that we cannot provide you with services, products or information.
If you wish to withdraw your consent email us at email@example.com or call us at: 905-306-6100
The Centre will maintain your personal information as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for identified purposes.
The Centre will ensure that personal data is protected. Any data that is transferred to or from the Centre is also bound by the same high standards of protection.
Limiting Collection and retention of personal information
We will only collect, use or disclose personal information that is necessary for the Identified Purposes or as required by law. The Centre will not collect personal information indiscriminately. If we require personal information for any other purposes, you will be notified of the new purpose and subject to your consent, that new purpose will become an identified purpose. We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the identified purposes, unless the law requires that the information be retained for an extended period of time.
Accountability, Openness and customer access
We will make available to you information about our policies and practises relating to the management of personal information.
We will give you access to your personal information at your request, subject to any legal or business restrictions.
Living Arts Centre
4141 Living Arts Drive
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org